Click Here to Find Out What We're Doing to Keep You and Your Child Safe!
To our Kids First Dental Family:
We hope this letter find you and your family well! Our community has been through much over the last few weeks, and everyone here at Kids First Dental is looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to our patients’ safety!
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice as you may have seen during your visits to Kids First Dental. Our infection control processes are in place so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We’d like to take a minute to tell you about some enhancements we’ll be implementing when you return to our office.
Our office follows the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA) the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies daily so that you can rest assured we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You can expect to see some changes when it is time for your next visit to Kids First Dental that are designed to protect both our patients and staff:
- We will be communicating with you before your visit to ask some screening questions and will perform an additional prescreen and temperature check upon your arrival to the office
- After checking in and prescreening, you should be prepared to wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time; we will give you a call and escort you back for your appointment
- Appointments and patient flow will be managed to allow appropriate social distancing between patients. If needed, we ask that only one parent or guardian accompany our pediatric patients into the office for their visit and please make other arrangements for unscheduled siblings at this time. Please wear a mask or other face covering if you have one available
- You will also notice some increased use of barrier protection and enhanced Personal Protective Equipment being utilized by our team as you move through our office
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time
We look forward to seeing you again soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and everyone here at Kids First Dental safe! Please reach out at www.mykidsfirstdental.com with questions or to make an appointment.
We thank you for your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office! We have missed every one of the Kids First Dental!